8.18.2008

Boys Comforters

Here is my latest find! The boys room is soooo close to being done. Just a few last decor items, and it will be one more room TOTALLY finished!

On a side note: Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Target! And how I WISH WISH WISH they were putting one of them in here instead of ANOTHER walmart! Why Why WHY do we need 2 walmarts in Cache Valley!? I might be able to find great things like this more often if I didn't have to drive ALL THE WAY TO LAYTON to get to a target!

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

THAT is an adorable room!!! I love it! Nice work on the color and wainscoting (sp?)

Brit said...

What a cute room. Yes I love target too. We got all of our stuff for our kids rooms from target too, well not the paint, but everything else. Your doing such a good job on your house, when you are done you can come and do mine ok.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

I love the bedding...way too cute!!!! Your house is looking great. Are you holding the next reunion--lol????