3.10.2009

3 weeks old

So here I am officially caught up! Today marks Aiden's third week with us, and I can't believe it has gone by so fast! Ethen and Nait absolutely adore him and love to hold, kiss, hug, ok maul their brother as much as possible. For the most part they are awesome helpers (Nait doesn't like dealing with "stinky" diapers!) and I am grateful they have adjusted and love him as much as they do.
Me, I am dealing with the sleep loss (like I was getting any before~) but really I am lucky, for the most part he sleeps really well at night. I think this tired thing is just going to be apart of my daily life from now on!
Aiden is growing like crazy. He had dropped to 8lbs 3oz when we left the hospital, and at his 2 week apt he was past his birth weight at 8lbs 14oz. What amazes Matt and I is how strong he is allready. He likes to lay on his tummy and push his head up and look around.
I NEED HIM TO SLOW DOWN!

Oh yeah, he HATES the Bath! Really, he just hates being naked. He screams like this whenever you change him or get him dressed in the morning. He just doesn't like to be messed with!

It still amazes me how much your heart grows with each new child you are blessed with. I am grateful for my children. More than I can ever express!

11 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Congrats! He is so cute...not that that is any surprise! I'm glad things are going so well!!!

Ginger said...

I'm not a stalker-I'm Fonzie's sis. Anyway, supercute little guys that you have. I must say, however, that last picture looks like your little man is thinking, "oh no, not again with the kissing!" Congrats!

Fonzareli said...

I enjoyed reading your updates. What a cute little baby and handsome handsome handsome older brothers he has! I promise to come out and visit soon. Sadly we've had 2 bouts of strep throat in 4 weeks. Cheers to antibiotic, but we'll keep the germs here.

Geiger Girl said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were preggers with your 3rd! Your boys are so handsome, I'm happy for you!!

<3 Heather

Ryan and Shelia said...

Congratulations! He is handsome. It appears that you must be doing well also to have updated so much in the last week. I hope you are doing great!

Utah Warriors said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for this post. He is SOOO cute and I love the cheeks. I am glad to hear everything went well and everyone is adjusting to life. The jaundice process is really ruff. I have had to do it with both of my boys. Hopefully this one will skip out on it. Thanks for posting and sharing more pictures of your cute, cute family!

Charis

Marcy said...

Wow, you have been busy on the blog. About time! It's like you had a baby or something? Which speaking of he is so cute! I love the first picture. Your other boys just look like they can't get enough of him! Will we be seeing him at Bunco next week?

Katie Snedeger said...

I love those cute little faces!!!

Unguren said...

Congrats! He is very cute. I like the name too. Those cheeks are so round it is no wonder that he is putting on weight like a little champ. I am glad that every thing else is going well.

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Hey sweet lady! i came across you on here! send me a message on face book and i will add you to read my blog since i am private!:(

Mandi Moon said...

He is a cutie!!! Just wait till he starts crawling. That's when the chaos kicks in! =) Congrats on the little man!!!