3.06.2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Just turned 18 and enjoying my last days as a Senior at Beaver High School
2. Getting ready for the Junior Prom (I went as a Senior)
3. Working at Mike's Foodtown
4. Finishing up the wrestling season (I did stats for the team! Best Job EVER!!)
5. Waiting to start my new adventure at Dixie College

Five Things on my to-do list today:

1. Price out tile for the bathrooms
(check)
2. Find out how much to put beadboard in the boys room (check)
3. Clean toilets and window tracks at new house
4. Clean toilets and do laundry at apartment
(got some laundry done :])
5. Pack (hahahahhahaha this may never happen!)

Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
2. Cadbury Cream Filled Eggs (ok can you tell it is Easter time?)
3. Penny Candies (watermellons, sour patch kids etc.)
4. Most types of FRESH fruit
5. Bread, bread and more bread!

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Pay off the house or perhaps buy a new one
2. Travel
3. Save for kids educations
4. Buy a new car...not a minivan!
5. Give where needed, put some in savings and live life to the fullest

Three of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination
2. Trying to have things 'just right'
3. Stressing about the small stuff

Five places I have lived:

1. Rexburg, ID
2. St. George, UT
3. Grand Coulee, WA
4. American Fork, UT
5. Beaver, UT

Five Jobs I’ve had:

1. Full time mom
2. Dental Assisting Instructor
3. Office Manager at a Dental Office
4. Temp Job as a Teacher for an At risk youth high school
5. Cashier at Rite Aid

5 Things people probably don’t know about me:

1. I'm worry about not doing everything right (ok maybe you knew that one)
2. I get a little bit of road rage at times
3. I am horrible about getting into something (scrapbook, beading, crafts) and then getting bored with it and moving on to something else.
4. I spend way too much time surfing the Internet
5. I read WAY too much sometimes

Ok so I will now tag........Fonz. The only other one I know that hasn't been tagged yet...... I think!

No comments: