3.31.2008

Our New Home

So I think we are finally "kindof" setteled. We have painted most of the house, (not sure what to do on my own bedroom yet....open to any suggestions, and the nursery/scrapbook room hasn't been touched yet!) and most of the boxes are unpacked. We can even fit a car into the garage! yeah :) So here are a few pictures of the house....... Now if I could just figure out the 'finishing touches'

Here is the living room:

Love my red wall, it really turned out well. Now if I could just find the right black clock to fit in the middle of it we would be in business!

Our front door:

Here is the kitchen/dining room/computer desk:





The boys room turned out great! Thanks to Grandma for all the painting she did, she is awesome!




The boys bathroom:

Matt and his friend did the tile in both bathrooms the weekend before we moved in. It wasn't fun going with out a toilet for 3 days, but it turned out wonderfully, and we are glad we did it!

As you can see, not too many accessories in the place, but we will get there. I just have to find the 'perfect' pieces. The search continues, but if you find anything good let me know.

Love to you all and thanks again for all the support as we made this big move in our life!

1 comment:

Katie Snedeger said...

I love everything in the house I think it turned out awesome! Can't wait to see you guys I miss all of you so much!! Love ya!