7.07.2008

Catching Up

So yes, it has been some busy times, and I haven't really been able to keep up with the time as it has flown by. Also I have been a little depressed because my beloved camera is missing. I have had no urge to do anything but sit and sulk.
Acutally we really have been busy, BUT good news the basement is almost done! Just the windowsills to do and then we get to paint. Carpet is allready bought and is ready to install as soon as we are ready for it!
With so many activities and things going on time just seems to pass me by, but I will try to be better about my posting.
So here are a few things we have done in the last month:

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Ok, I have to tell ya that I was looking at your blog and I didn't know I had the sound on and I didn't know you had music. It is 12:40 a.m. and it scared the freaking crap out of me when the music started.