7.14.2008

High Flying

Here are some fun pics from Nibley heritage days. It wasn't huge, but it is getting bigger every year. The boys (well . .. Ethen) were excited about all the big blow up toys and wanted just to play on those. Thankfully they had a 5$ pass to ride everything as much as you wanted.

They had some awesome miniture horses that were so cute. I could so go for one of those one day!

No problems here! My boys are definately climbers!

But I think I should start worrying about the dare devil side of them. They saw a kid jump on the top of this before he slid down and thought it looked "cool" as Ethen puts it.

Now this is normal behavior for Nait. He has never been one to FEAR much.


Yes, that is ETHEN flying high. He is really coming out of his shell and trying new things.

I think I should start worrying now!

3 comments:

Unguren said...

I can't say that I blame them for jumping...it does look like fun.

Fonzareli said...

Hey! Does this mean you found your camera??!!! Hope so and...looks fun

Brit said...

Girl, dont know how I found your blog, but it sure is cute. Hope you dont mind if I peek in once in a while and add you to my side bar thing k.
www.curtisgang.blogspot.com