9.28.2008

Saturday

Our Saturdays are usually filled with projects.
I spent Saturday morning at a Stampin' Up class that was a lot of fun. I always enjoy the new ideas!
Matt's Saturday was filled with starting a paver pathway from the front yard to the back yard.

He always has plenty of help:


Especially with Nait. Nait would work with Dad all day long if I let him!


Ethen is always good for a little muscle:

Here is the finished look so far. The path will make its way through the gate and to the back patio.

6 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

That looks amazing!!! Nice work Matt...and boys!

Katie Snedeger said...

that looks so good!!!! What hard working boys! So do you mind if we come spend halloween with you???? And how close is the nearest movie theatre to you now??

Fonzareli said...

WOWZERZ!! Looks awesome!

Marcy said...

That is awesome. Me like!

Jaymerz said...

WOW!! I love it, and I wish I was there to go to Stamp camp with you :(. Miss you!!!

Marcy said...

me again, I have to tell you that I open up your blog to have music on while I work. :)