10.08.2008

Just So you Know

This came first:
It was Matt's Father's Day present (one day late)

Then these came on Tuesday:
Ethen and Nait wanted to see its feet, legs, hands, ears and chin.
Thankfully the Technician was really willing to show them what they wanted to see.
Nait wanted to know if this was a monster.
I told him that No, it was his little BROTHER, but that sometimes he might think he is a Monster.
That's right folks, we are having another boy. He will make his debut around February 22nd. I think we are settled on a name, but we are open to any suggestions if you have them.
Oh yea, the important stuff. He looks healthy and great, everything is in its right place, and he weighs about the size of a pop. We are excited, and except for the day of dissapointment that it wasn't a girl, I LOVE my boys and I am excited to have another one on the way!

12 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Kirsten said...

CONGRATS! My sister is having her fourth boy in November...hey, you take what you get and love them!

Katie Snedeger said...

I decided that your boys are utterly amazing!! I love being around them I think they each have there own unique personality and they light up my day every time I am around them!! I love them so much and so what would be better than a hole house hold of them!! You can just keep going and have six!! LOL No really we are so excited that we get to love another sweet little boy!! An what are your name choices?? How can I give my opinion if I don't know what you are thinking about!!! LOve You!!

Utah Warriors said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. Being a mom to boys is the best. They are ruff, tuff, but are still willing to give you hugs. Congratulations on your new addition.

Charis

Seth said...

Hey congrats! Found you all through Brittany's blog. Those are amazing pics of the baby. Ours are not near as nice, but hopefully we will see him live anyday now. He does kind of look like a little monster though. . .I hope that is not a sign of what is to come :-)

Unguren said...

That is so fun! Congrats.

And if you are really wanting a girl I could give you Laney for a while. You may change your mind. Just Kidding.

Fonzareli said...

And your name choices are???...
I'm all for giving name SUGGESTIONS, the real question is, how do you want to SPELL it you trickster you!

Marcy said...

Congrats! Since you make such cute boys you might as well keep having them!

Fairytale Foto's by Melanie said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you! And I know all about having all the same sex, except I don't know how to get boys (we might have to swap recipes!) I really am excited for you! What is the name you like?

Ryan and Shelia said...

Congratulations. I was wondering how you were doing. It's good to hear that all is well.

Sarah Humble said...

Congrats!!! That is so fun. Hope all goes well, and you're feeling okay. And I'm with Hannah, if you want a girl I'll give you Addison and I'm sure you'll be cured of the "want for a girl" very quickly!!

Mandi Moon said...

Well, I'm glad that I know that you are pregnant as of September's bunco. Yeah, I'm a little slow! Congrats on another boy. Trust me, you don't want a girl. They just talk a lot! By the way, I forgot to tell you last night at bunco. I'm loving your baby bump!