1.10.2009

A day in Salt Lake

At the beginning of December we spent a day in Salt Lake with Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Katie and Gracie. We met for lunch and then split up. The boys went to Cabellas, a golf shop (come on they are with Grandpa!) and to look at a few cars. The girls went to the festival of trees. Can you guess which ones had the camera?
After the fun afternoon, we met up with Ryan, Cindy, Daxton and Kelton for dinner at Sizzler and a fun night of looking at the lights on Temple square. The boys were also THRILLED that we got to ride on the trax train there and back.
Here are a few of the MANY pics I took. Still trying to figure out my new camera.

Nait, Ethen and Dax

The boys: Daxton, Ethen, Kelton and Nait

My Favorite pic of the night. No professional, but I love the way it turned out!

Seeing the lights on Temple Square is one of my favorite memories from when I was a kid. Hopefully we will be able to keep this as a tradition with our boys for year to come.

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Glad to see you are blogging again, haha. Love these pictures they turned out great.

Kirsten said...

ooohh, I love those pictures of the temple with the lights. I'm sad we didn't make it down there to see them so I enjoyed your pictures :)