1.12.2009

A Greenville Christmas

Every year Grandma and Grandpa Bartlett's ward has their Christmas Party just a couple of days before. It is "Santa's" last stop before he heads out on his trip around the world. They read stories, tell jokes and sing songs. And then the big guy comes and the kids get to sit on his lap and tell him what they want. Then they get the candy. This year it was the giant candy bars. (And Santa ALWAYS has Mom's favorite! Symphony with toffee and almonds)

Here are the primary kids. They sang Away in a Manger and Jingle Bells.
Here they are lined up to see Santa. When Nait saw him come in he turned to me and said "THERE HE IS!" They were very excited.


I think this picture should have told me something ...............................

Nait was fine until he sat on Santa's lap. No screaming, just sadness in his face. He later said he didn't like "his white scratchy stuff"

Ethen loved talking to Santa and told him that he wanted more track for his train set. As you will see in the following posts, Santa had other ideas (Santa, NOT Mrs. Clause!)

4 comments:

Brit said...

OH my gosh, im so glad you are still kicking.. So I want to see pictures of the belly!! I cant believe we have been missing out on all this fun stuff in your life.. HOw fun are your two boys and soon to be three, it will just be that much funner.

Marcy said...

I love the picture of him sad on Santa's lap. Your boys are so cute!

Mandi Moon said...

It's funny how it takes them a while to want to sit with Santa.

quacks said...

Congratulations!!! My mother told me you had the new little guy yesterday. Get some rest and enjoy having your mama there:)