1.10.2009

Nait turns 3!

On December 17th my little one turned 3! Can't believe it! He has gotten so big SO fast!
It was a day of Nait, so he got to pick what he wanted for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We started off with donuts in the morning (with pink milk) jelly sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner.

The cake. He had been talking for weeks that he wanted a Ninja Buzz lightear cake with buzz, woody and zurg on top. I had found what he wanted (after some stress and searching) and then when he went to walmart to order JUST the CAKE with Matt, he decided he wanted a Scooby Doo cake with All the Gang.

Eating the Cake and Ice Cream


Opening Woody, Buzz and Zurg. At least I could still use them as presents!

The "Buzz Lightyear Gun" from Dax and Kelton. Yeah! Something to make a whole lot of noise and racket! Thanks!

Race track with crashing cars from Grandma and Grandpa D. This one was SOOOO big he had to get on the table to open it! Awesome pick Grandpa! Thanks!

Another gift that was too big and he had to be on the table for. This one was from Uncle Steve and Aunt Melissa. It was a flute recorder, a black bouncy ball, a gumball machine, some neon worms all in a bag about as tall as Nait. The best part was watching him reach down to the bottom of the bag for it all! Thanks Guys!

Nait had an awesome birthday, and we are really greatfull to the family and friends who could be there to share it with us. Thanks for spoiling us with your love and friendship!



Here is the song. One of these days I will remember when I am holding on to the camera, that I am MUCH louder than anyone else because I am holding onto the camera! Oh well, enjoy my off tunenuss! Oh yeah, and one of these days I will figure out how to turn the video right side up!

2 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Cute cute cute pics! All of them. You DID update alot didn't you. I'm with you. I love the way the black and white temple pic turned out. That ones a keeper!

Marcy said...

You did do alot. Cute and fun! What time did you get home last night?